- fully compliant statutory annual accounts
- Preparation of business tax returns and calculations
- VAT returns preparation and filing
- Payroll for 1 Fixed Salary Employee
Nobody likes dealing with historical accounts, especially when they are prepared 9 months after the year-end and are so out of date by then they are useless as a management tool for decision-making. So they’re viewed as a cost.
Unfortunately they are unavoidable. They have to be produced to enable you to report income to the tax authorities. And if your accounts are either wrong or late both HM Revenue and Customs and Companies House impose penalties.
So we might as well do the job properly and turn what is normally seen as a necessary evil into what financial statements should be – the core management tool for every business. A management tool which reports the current health of your business and aids decision making so you build a great business. We use a real time information system, which means we can help you with important business advice throughout the year.
Same case for tax returns. There are strict deadlines for registering for self assessment, different filing deadlines depending upon whether you file a paper tax return or online, and two key dates for paying tax.
In addition to the main tax return you need to complete supplementary pages for many other types of income including: employment, self-employment, partnership income, UK property income, foreign income or gains, and capital gains. And not only do you need to complete the return correctly, you have to self-assess. That means calculating your tax liability. And that’s difficult. Get it wrong and you will have to pay a penalty. And interest. You’ll get a penalty of £100 if your tax return is up to 3 months late; you’ll have to pay more if it’s later, or if you pay your tax bill late. So rather than spending hours figuring out which pages to complete, what to put in the boxes, how to calculate any tax due and meeting the filing deadlines, our tax planning service takes that hassle away.
Don’t waste time or worry about getting things wrong, we’ll do it all for you.
Our clients tell us they hate the way the accounting profession prices – pricing based on how long the work takes which means you have no idea what the cost is until the work is finished. We hate it too. It doesn’t seem fair. So what we do is offer you a range of fixed price solutions so you can budget and plan; you choose the option and build your own package to best suit your needs..
We know that your business is as unique as you are.
That is why our service plans can be tailored specifically to your bespoke requirements. When you choose to work with us, you will get to create a service package that is bespoke to your business. Whatever your business, you will find a Service Plans to suit your needs.
Most business owners choose to work with us in one of 3 ways. This is represented by our three service plans: Essentials, Planning and Performance. To help you identify the best option for you, the table below summarises what is included within each of the Service Plans. Our packages are priced based on 3 key factors: Size of business, quality of the bookkeeping records and number of transactions. Below are some indicative packages to guide you, but please contact us to create your bespoke package.
Packages for Companies
- The Planning Service Plan contains everything in the Essentials Service Plan
- Identifying your business and personal goals
- implement CLEAR STRATEGIES TO ACHIEVE GOALS
- A 90-day action plan to address immediate critical issues
- The Performance Service Plan contains everything in the Planning Service Plan.
- Annual Cashflow Forecast, it is the financial plan that backs up the business plan
- regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast enabling you to predict large cash outflows and business changes
- REGULAR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS SHOWING YOUR BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
Packages for Sole Traders
- Sole Trader accounts
- Self-Assessment Tax Return
- QuickBooks Online Subscription
- AutoEntry Subscription
- Tax Investigation Fee Protection
- The scale package contains everything in the Strat Service Plan
- VAT Return preparation & Filing
- Quarterly Management Accounts
- Quarterly Momentum Call
- The Succeed Service Plan contains everything in the Scale Service Plan
- Annual Strategic Business Plan
- Annual Cashflow Forecast to back up the business plan
- Quarterly Business Review meetings
- Tax updates