Why would a small business need a consultant.
There are many reasons why a small business might seek out the services of a consultant. Some common reasons include:
1. Expertise: Small businesses may not have the in-house expertise or resources to tackle certain challenges or projects. A consultant with specialized knowledge and experience can provide valuable insights and guidance to help the business succeed.
2. Objectivity: A consultant can provide an outside perspective on a business's operations, which can be helpful for identifying areas of improvement or new opportunities.
3. Time and resources: Small business owners are often stretched thin, and working with a consultant can free up time and resources that can be better spent on other aspects of the business.
4. Cost-effectiveness: Hiring a full-time employee to handle a specific project or challenge may not be cost-effective for a small business. Working with a consultant can be a more efficient and cost-effective solution.
5. Access to resources: Consultants often have access to a network of resources and contacts that can be beneficial to small businesses.
Overall, a small business may seek out a consultant to help them tackle specific challenges, improve their operations, or achieve their goals.
Every business needs a business plan. A great Business Planning process gets to the heart and soul of your business. We will work with you to have a greater understanding of your vision and core values and we'll facilitate a four hour planning session to help you create a clear one page Business Plan.
The outcome of this service is to identify and prioritise goals, both short term and long term, create strategies to achieve your goals, enable you to review actual performance against targets and establish a 90 Day Action Plan to address immediate and critical issues. Importantly, this process eliminates a factor that is all too common in business – procrastination.
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Our Cashflow Management service is designed to help you improve your Cash Conversion Cycle and maximise your cashflow. It will allow you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business. Managing cashflow is all about your business processes. After preparing a Cashflow Forecast we’ll conduct a thorough review of your processes and identify any potential causes of poor cashflow so that we can treat the underlying issues. We’ll meet with you on a quarterly basis to monitor, analyse and adjust your key cashflow drivers. Acting as your accountability coach, we’ll help you set annual goals and devise a 90 Day Action Plan to ensure you implement improvement strategies for maximum results.
As a business owner you can at times feel alone and unsupported, spending little time working on your business and trapped in the day to day technical aspects. Our Quarterly Coaching service provides you with increased accountability and support so that you achieve the results you want from your business. The outcomes include increased profitability and cash flow, customised reporting templates to measure actual performance against forecasts and access to an expert sounding board to ensure you continue working towards your goals.
Switching accountants is easy. At gHawk Accounting we take pride in our client selection process to ensure we only work with people who share the same values as us. We know your business is there to serve you, that is why our 4 step process puts you and your goals at the centre of what you want to achieve from your business. There are four easy steps to working with gHawk Accounting:
Annual Accounts & self assessment tax returns are a necessary evil as they are required annually by A strategy call is a quick 15 minutes call to get to know you and discuss the key issues you are facing in your business. If we are a good fit, we will invite you to book a complimentary 1 hour Proactive Accounting Meeting.
When you are happy with our proposal and terms of business, we will be pleased to welcome you to gHawk Accounting and start delivering a high quality efficient service. We will deal with all the communications to get your information transferred from your previous accountants and we will even let HMRC know so you don't have to.